How to mod My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) 1.1 apk for laptop



My Zakat (Zakat Calculator).apk 1.1
Name: My Zakat (Zakat Calculator).apk
ID: com.truevuee.zakatcalculator
Version: 1.1
Size: 11 Mb



My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) Screenshots

How to mod My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) 1.1 unlimited apk for android
How to mod My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) lastet apk for laptop
How to install My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) 1.1 mod apk for android

How to install My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) Description

This application will automatically calculate Zakat as per your given details. Even you don’t have to convert your gold or silver in per grams. Just check the help and follow the step. This will not only calculate Zakat (Zakah) but also save history with the name if you want to save for your future reference.
Features:
• Individual checks of calculation on each asset/category
• User friendly interface
• All classifications of Zakat (Zakah)
Category wise summary of Zakat along with total and subtotals
• History of your calculated Zakat will be saved by name and accessible at any time
• About the history of Zakat, whom to give, and other details for your information.
• App sharing option.
• More apps for your reference.
• Clear help in tutorial form rather than text for better understanding.
• Currency preference in the settings so you can select as per your requirement

What's new in My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) 1.1

Version 1.1
GUI updated
My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) | 7 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.7

Download My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) patch 1.1 apk for laptop
How to use My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) unlimited apk
How to mod My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) 1.1 apk
How to get My Zakat (Zakat Calculator) mod apk

Previous
Next Post »