How to download My LatLong lastet apk for laptop



My LatLong.apk 2.1
Name: My LatLong.apk
ID: appinventor.ai_brian_chatburn.mylatlong
Version: 2.1
Size: 1.3 Mb



My LatLong Screen Preview

How to install My LatLong lastet apk for bluestacks
How to download My LatLong 2.1 apk for bluestacks
How to install My LatLong lastet apk for android

How to install My LatLong apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My LatLong Description

A very simple app that displays your Latitude and Longitude coordinates with the ability to remember your location for later reference.


Features:
• Simple, Clean interface
• Stores the past 9 location coordinates
• View map and share location coordinates
• Uses your devices GPS and doesn't require mobile network signal
• Calculates the accuracy of your GPS fix

What's new in My LatLong 2.1

- New map feature
- Added Map and Sharing links to the coordinate screen.
Version 2.0 added:
- Now works with Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Updated UI
Version 1.3 added:
- Added timestamp to remembered location
- Disabled altitude until I can figure out how to make it accurate on multiple devices
Version 1.2 added:
- Accuracy label
- Small UI changes
Version 1.1 includes:
- Uses your phones GPS to acquire location
- Added altitude reading by request
My LatLong | 72 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My LatLong 2.1 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod My LatLong 2.1 mod apk for laptop
How to use My LatLong mod apk
How to mod My LatLong 2.1 apk
How to get My LatLong mod apk

Previous
Next Post »