How to mod Find My Phone 1.0 unlimited apk for pc



Find My Phone.apk 1.0
Name: Find My Phone.apk
ID: com.orisyssoft.phonefinder
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb



Find My Phone Screen Preview

How to download Find My Phone 1.0 apk for android
How to get Find My Phone lastet apk for laptop
How to get Find My Phone 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to setup Find My Phone apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Find My Phone Description

Find My Phone could be an extremely useful app for those of us who forget where they have left their phone. Either in the same room or in the office, coffee shop, home or somewhere else...! :-)
Find My Phone offers two functionalities -
(1) Send SMS command text to ring a silent phone to locate it. Helpful when you put it on silent and can't recall it where you kept it.
(2) Find location/address of the phone by sending it another SMS command text. The reply SMS will respond with address of the phone or its co-ordinates on map if it can't find the address.
* Customized SMS text commands
* Extremely easy to use
* And it is absolutely FREE! No advertisements either!!! :-)

What's new in Find My Phone 1.0


Find My Phone | 11 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.6

Download Find My Phone lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install Find My Phone patch 1.0 apk for laptop
How to use Find My Phone unlimited apk
How to mod Find My Phone 1.0 apk
How to get Find My Phone lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »