How to get Find My Phone(No Internet) patch 1.0 apk for bluestacks



Find My Phone(No Internet).apk 1.0
Name: Find My Phone(No Internet).apk
ID: soft.new.findmyfriend
Version: 1.0
Size: 7.2 Mb



Find My Phone(No Internet) Screenshots

How to get Find My Phone(No Internet) 1.0 mod apk for android
How to install Find My Phone(No Internet) patch 1.0 apk for android
How to mod Find My Phone(No Internet) 1.0 unlimited apk for android

How to setup Find My Phone(No Internet) apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Find My Phone(No Internet) Description

Find your laptop is lost, stolen or misplaced.
If you lose your mobile phone, simply send an SMS and he will let you:
- Current address
- A link to Google Maps
- The percentage of battery remaining.
With this information, you will easily find your laptop! Now more concern when you lose or misplace your Android.
Instructions
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Send the SMS '01234' to your laptop and start to locate it.
3. * NEW * Send the SMS '56789' to your laptop to make it sound continuously.
Your phone is already lost?
If your laptop has Android v3.0 or earlier, you can install Find My Phone remotely from Google Play.
You have no other mobile phone to send an SMS?
No problem. Use a site \ 's free SMS sending as Google Voice or textem.net to send the SMS, and your phone will send you its location directly by email.
No advertising.
No registration.
Just works.
Try PRO version for maximum protection of your Android!

What's new in Find My Phone(No Internet) 1.0


Find My Phone(No Internet) | 13 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download Find My Phone(No Internet) 1.0 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod Find My Phone(No Internet) 1.0 unlimited apk for pc
How to use Find My Phone(No Internet) mod apk
How to mod Find My Phone(No Internet) 1.0 apk
How to get Find My Phone(No Internet) mod apk

Previous
Next Post »