How to get My Santa 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks



My Santa.apk 1.0
Name: My Santa.apk
ID: com.mysanta
Version: 1.0
Size: 22 Mb



My Santa Screen Preview

How to download My Santa 1.0 apk for laptop
How to download My Santa 1.0 mod apk for pc
How to download My Santa 1.0 apk for bluestacks

How to install My Santa apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Santa Description

Make your own Santa this xmas, and amaze your friends on FaceBook with your creativity.
Over a 50,000 different Santa to create! Don't be the last to try the app. It's FREE!!
A full dose of fun for family. Kids would love the app making Santa for hours.
✔ Create your own Santa in seconds
✔ Take snap of your Santa to photo library
✔ Shiny & colorful backgrounds
✔ Facebook sharing right in the app
✔ Xmas music track / sounds
Please rate the app, and spread the word.
Merry Christmas!

What's new in My Santa 1.0


My Santa | 5 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.2

Download My Santa patch 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to download My Santa lastet apk for pc
How to use My Santa mod apk
How to mod My Santa 1.0 apk
How to get My Santa lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »