How to download Share My Path patch 1.0.3 apk for pc



Share My Path.apk 1.0.3
Name: Share My Path.apk
ID: com.landmarkinteractive.sharemypath
Version: 1.0.3
Size: 4.8 Mb



Share My Path Screenshots

How to mod Share My Path patch 1.0.3 apk for android
How to get Share My Path 1.0.3 mod apk for laptop
How to install Share My Path 1.0.3 unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to install Share My Path apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Share My Path Description

The Share My Path app quickly shows your current location and route, and lets you easily share them with friends, family, roadside assistance or anyone who needs to know your precise current location.
The app also lets you track your travel path, whether you are walking, running or driving - even boating or flying. You can pin photos to the map, measure the time and distance traveled, and switch to traffic maps and satellite view. You can share your path with others via email, text message or other social apps.
You can even track your path when the app is not open, although leaving GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.

What's new in Share My Path 1.0.3

-Implemented multi-lingual support
-Share a real-time map of your path
-Improved user experience by consolidating a few features
-Bug Fixes
Share My Path | 2 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download Share My Path 1.0.3 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to mod Share My Path 1.0.3 apk for bluestacks
How to use Share My Path unlimited apk
How to mod Share My Path 1.0.3 apk
How to get Share My Path unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »