How to download My Portfolio 1.1 mod apk for pc



My Portfolio.apk 1.1
Name: My Portfolio.apk
ID: androidinterview.com.atikommyportfolio
Version: 1.1
Size: 4.3 Mb



My Portfolio Screen Preview

How to install My Portfolio patch 1.1 apk for laptop
How to download My Portfolio 1.1 apk for pc
How to download My Portfolio lastet apk for android

How to install My Portfolio apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Portfolio Details

My Portfolio
- 8 Asset Recorder
1. Stock
2. Mutual Fund
3. Bank Saving
4. Gold
5. Real Esstate
6. Cash
7. Other1
8. Other2
- 2 Tools
1. Calendar
2. Config
Asset Section -------------------------------------
* This application intention for record portfolio of any asset that you have. Record your
asset and view asset increase every day. Hope you like it.
Tool Section ---------------------------------------
Tool Calendar
* Need to use Tools config for define path calendar (internal application) before using it.
Tool Config
* Define path of calendar tools
* Clear database

What's new in My Portfolio 1.1


My Portfolio | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download My Portfolio 1.1 APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Portfolio lastet apk for bluestacks
How to use My Portfolio unlimited apk
How to mod My Portfolio 1.1 apk
How to get My Portfolio unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »